121 W. Virginia Ave., Suite 200C
Pineville, Ky. 40977
Tel: (877) 249-8545
Hours of Operation:
Nurse available 24 hours
Home is where the help is.
For more than 20 years, Kentuckians have trusted Horizon with their most precious treasure – their family.
We now are expanding our services with Horizon Home Health.
Horizon Home Health can help you or your loved one avoid hospitalization or a nursing home and reduce the need for urgent care. Our professional, caring team is here to serve you and all your health-care needs. We help patients maintain their dignity, retain independence in the comfort of their own home, and contribute to their health and well-being.
We can help you with:
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Wound care management
- Cardiac/pulmonary care
- Medication management
- Pain management
- Ostomy care
- Peripheral neuropathy
weakness, numbness, and pain from nerve damage, usually in the hands and feet and often caused by diabetes
- Catheter care
- Blood pressure monitoring
- IV infusions
- Other home-based services
We can help people who are:
- Recovering from an illness or injury
- At risk of new physical setbacks that could make everyday tasks impossible
- In need of therapy services to prevent a possible fall or injury because of weakness or difficulty walking
- Newly diagnosed with a condition, such as diabetes, that requires professional, personal education on medication, the disease itself and relief from symptoms
Here’s how Horizon Home Health works:
- An assessment will be conducted to understand the patient’s individual needs – both current and future.
- We work closely with your doctor to ensure you are on the right track to recovery with a plan carefully tailored to fit your needs.
- Our team will conduct a safety inspection of your home to identify and remove falling hazards and other safety problems. We’ll work closely with you and your family to determine a plan to keep you safe in case of emergency.
- We’ll provide help with pain management.
- All information with be provided to the patient, caregiver and emergency contact.
We accept Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance plans.
Horizon offers these services to all qualified patients without discrimination on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion, handicapped condition or national origin.